Here at the Holding Hands Hospice of Dallas, we provide comprehensive, aggressive pain management and implement strategies to help alleviate any suffering that our patients may be experiencing with pain that is difficult to control or to understand.
Things that we consider in our pain management programs:
- Understanding Pain During End of Life
- What Pain Support is Needed
- Complications with Various Medications
- Differences in Emotional vs. Physical Pain
- Managing Anxiety & Side Effects
- Providing Options to the Patient & Family
- Overcoming Any Fear Associated to Medications
Why Holding Hands Hospice?
Our entire focus and mission is to offer the best pain management program to our patients, so they can maintain their dignity and overall quality of life.
Currently, Holding Hands Hospice are providing pain management services in Dallas, Garland, Mesquite, Balch Springs, Richardson, Sunnyvale, Sachse, and Rowlett to name just a few.
So if you or a loved one is in need of pain management then give us a call today and speak with one of our representatives.